References to ‘you’, ‘your’ and ‘yours’ are references to the person(s) accessing this Site. References to ‘the Company’ ‘the Group’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘ours’ are references to QED Verify Limited. This website provides information about the Company and our products, services and activities.
References to ‘the/this Site/website’, ‘our website’, or ‘these Sites/websites’ in the following and previous statements refer to public-facing websites maintained and operated by the Company at the following top-level domain(s): kompli-global.com, qedverify.com, as well as other domains owned or operated by us.
Copyright © 2019 - 2023 QED Verify Limited. All rights reserved.
Copyright in the pages; content; screens; information and all material on this Site is owned by us unless otherwise noted. Additionally, some content may be abstracted or reproduced from 3rd parties, for which the copyright may be retained by 3rd parties. Any person is hereby authorised to view, copy, print, and distribute materials on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The materials may be used for informational and non-commercial purposes only. Any reproduction of the materials or portion thereof must include this copyright notice.
- You may not alter or otherwise make any changes to any material that you print or download from this Site, including without limitation, removing any identifying marks or legends from such material. You may not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful; abusive; libellous; obscene; or threatening; including to the Company and/or current and/or former staff members.
The display of trademarks on pages at this Site does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted to anyone else. Any unauthorised downloading, re-transmission or other copying or modification of trademarks and/or the contents herein by you may be a violation of statutory or common law, or trademark and/or copyright laws and could subject you to legal action. The following trademarks are registered by the Company: Kompli-Global and Kompli
This site and the information, materials and content in it are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of accuracy; fitness for a particular purpose; satisfactory quality; or non-infringement. Information described on this site is furnished for informational use only; is subject to change without notice; and should not be construed as a guarantee; commitment; condition; or offer by us. We assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies that may appear on this website.
We do not warrant the accuracy; adequacy; completeness; or timeliness of the information; material; or content on this site nor the error-free use of the site; nor do we represent or warrant that the site will be available; or that it will meet your requirements; that access will be uninterrupted; that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information; that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted; or that no damage will occur to your computer system.
We are not responsible in any manner for any direct; indirect; special; consequential; punitive exemplary; or incidental damages, whether based on negligence; wilful misconduct; tort, contract or any other theory of law; or for any damages for loss of data; loss of income; failure to realise expected revenues or savings; loss of profits or any economic or pecuniary loss, arising out of your use of this site.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to websites that are provided and maintained exclusively by third parties. No endorsement of any third party products or services is expressed or implied by any information, material or content referred to or included on or linked from or to this Site.
Changes to the Site
Merchant Terms and Conditions of Service Use
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation;
- Profane, defamatory, offensive or violent language;
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit material;
- Comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual;
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people's computers or mobile devices;
- 'Trolling', or posting deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off-track;
- Comments or posts by individuals seeking to disrupt genuine debate or hijack page visitors;
- Statements that are untrue or intended to mislead; or information that has been improperly altered;
- Social media accounts that appear to be fake.
We retain the right to review and update our social media terms regularly where necessary.
If you have questions about our policies or practices, you may contact us using our Contact Us form
Last Updated: 28 March 2023